Thursday, December 27, 2007
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- Winter Birds
- Winter Birds at the feeder.
- Favorite Winter Birds 2007
- Red-bellied Woodpecker
- Holiday Wishes 2007
- Remember me at sunset
- Purple Spiderwort
- White Spiderwort
- Pink Weigela
- .......more Weigela
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





6 Comments:
Those Black Birds sure are big
Can't belive the shot you got of that cardinal with his mouth so full of nuts.Great timining..Almonds aren't they kind of expensive to be feeding to the birds?LOL
Lol the Almonds are a special Christmas treat and I think he knew it.
The blue jay shot is too cool.
My favorites are 'Snowy Night' and the three sparrows. Lovely shots.
Thanks so much for the nice comments Christy, Snowy Night is one of my favorites too.
Your photos are beautiful! Isn't it fun to watch the birds feeding? The jays have such comical expressions, don't they?
I love the soft coloring of the mourning doves. 'Snowy Night' is a spectacular shot, and I love the 3 sparrows too.
You caught such a cute expression on the female cardinal, and those 2 sparrows flying in unison is lovely too.
Thanks for visiting! Walton is about an hour and a half South (mostly) from us. It's fun to share our corners, isn't it? I'm wondering what area you're in.
Obviously somewhere in the North.
Kerri I've been checking in on your blog for some time now since it brings back such fond memories of the years I spent on the farm. I'm now living in a little bitty town in S. Michigan that's so small you have to count cows to come up with population of 500. We have lots of wildlife and I esecially enjoy the birds so I'm very happy that you liked the shots. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home