Coopers Hawk
Everyday for the past week this hawk has crashed into my window and flown off without a bird and I couldn't figure out what was going on. Today I got close enough for a shot and saw that he's a juveniile so I think he was just flying at his own reflection and needs a few more hunting lessons from mom on the bird catching thing. The second shot is pretty soft but I like the fact that he's fluffing.



3 Comments:
What a great accidental visitor. All that ever crash into my window are house finches. :)
Lol I've got the house finches too but there's nothing quite like the sound of a hawk hitting the window.
I can only imagine! lol (I'd prolly be trying to decide whether to call 911 cause someone's trying to break in or take a peek out the window.)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home