Wednesday, March 05, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- Snowman for the Birds
- Detachable Wings
- My Pheasant
- Happy Valentine's Day
- A Red Day
- Red cont'd.
- Hanging on!
- Watching the Dove
- A New Bird?
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







3 Comments:
Beautiful dove shots. Here's hoping spring visits you soon- it's gonna be 67F here today! :)
Wow how do you rate 67? We just got another 4" of snow and I have to call my plow guy for the fourth time this month. I'm on my way out to shoot some snow macros.....bummer!
I love your dove shots too! They sure are beautiful. Especially the first one and the one above with the wing up.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home