Tuesday, November 25, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- The Herd
- cont'd
- OOPS!
- Mind your manners
- The day visitor
- 2nd. blog Award
- This is where I live.
- Cranes for Hannibal
- More Cranes
- Last of the Cranes
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



8 Comments:
The woodies will come...
Nice pics of the residents so far! Adorable chickadees!
Guess you have my Jays, Barb!!!! ha ha... We have the same little guys that you do (Nuthatches, Chickadees, and Goldfinch).. We still have our Cardinals though... Great pictures, Barb!
wonderful photos! Your goldfinches have a prettier color than mine right now!
Yes, I am with Betsy-Nuthatches, chickadees and goldfinch hanging at our house! Beautiful captures! I heard a summer tanager this morning that was holding out in our scrub cedar. Could it really be that they have wintered over?
Makes my day!
Nice series, I like the Goldfinch the best.
Good selection and great photos.
Barb, We'll be out-of-town for a few days. Read my today's blog. Have a wonderful week. Enjoy your birdies!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Thanks everyone for the nice comments and I've sure got the camera ready for the big ones. PK I don't know about those Tanagers but anything is possible.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home