Friday, November 07, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- This is where I live.
- Cranes for Hannibal
- More Cranes
- Last of the Cranes
- Happy Halloween
- Busted!
- Blackbirds in the cornfield
- Winter Bird Station
- My first blog award!
- Fall is Orange, Yellow & Red
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




4 Comments:
Barb, I'm glad I could give you an award. You are SO deserving!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
That was really sweet of you Betsy and congratulations on yours.
Congatulations on the 2nd award. Sure am glad it wasn't me this time. Whew, too much work involved. Want to visit and post instead!
Thanks Barb! I love your site too, very much! You rock!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home