Sunday, January 06, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- Coopers Hawk
- Golden Sunrise.....Happy New Year
- A Belated Merry Christmas
- The Mighty Crow
- Winter Birds
- Winter Birds at the feeder.
- Favorite Winter Birds 2007
- Red-bellied Woodpecker
- Holiday Wishes 2007
- Remember me at sunset
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




7 Comments:
I'm with you on the winter thing, we haven't had any snow but the blistering cold of the last week got annoying really fast. Looks like we're in for some warmer weather this week though...good choice in flowers.
Christy the thing I hate most about winter is the absence of insects and I know that must bug you too since you take such wonderful shots of them.
Truly! I miss my bugggggssss! Especially the dragonflies!
My sister's main interest is dragonflies and we found quite a nice variety at a nearby wildlife refuge. We also found tons of Milkweed with cocoons are hoping for lots of Monarchs....can't wait for spring!
Hi Barb lots of great images but the flowers are great in winter
PS your about me blog picture doesn't go full size, I was trying to see it...
Yeah Pat there's a reason it doesn't go full size....lol I didn't want to scare anyone! Thanks for the nice comments!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home