Thursday, March 06, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- In The Snow
- Snowman for the Birds
- Detachable Wings
- My Pheasant
- Happy Valentine's Day
- A Red Day
- Red cont'd.
- Hanging on!
- Watching the Dove
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thanks bird girl. I have about 8 pairs of cardinals at the feeders this year and they're giving me lots of opportunity for shots. Glad you like them.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home