Wednesday, March 12, 2008

RAH....it's Spring!

The Red-winged Blackbird is our first bird of spring and I spotted the first one on March 10th. It seems early since we still have snow on the ground but the days are getting longer with more sunshine and spring is definately in the air. Welcome home Blackbird!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Klk_Endeavors said...

What a beautiful first sign of spring! Yeah! It feels good as always.

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Hello bird girl and thanks so much for stopping by....I love your avatar.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home