Wednesday, October 29, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- Winter Bird Station
- My first blog award!
- Fall is Orange, Yellow & Red
- Cont'd.
- New-age Gardening
- A Yummy Conclusion
- Prime Real Estate
- Beautiful Flowers
- Worms & Spiders
- The Globe Feeder
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



5 Comments:
Very nice crowd you captured here!
Don't you wish you could get a shot of those Sandhills? I'd be drooling...
Great pictures, Barb.... Were they migrating--or do you see them alot???? You managed to capture some great shots.
I was looking for the Sandhill Cranes, plenty of blackbirds.
Thanks for all the nice comments guys and Betsy I only see these large flocks after the corn has been cut, they never come to my feeders. I guess being surrouned by cornfields brings a whole new type of wildlife to me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home