Wednesday, December 03, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- No Big Birds
- The Herd
- cont'd
- OOPS!
- Mind your manners
- The day visitor
- 2nd. blog Award
- This is where I live.
- Cranes for Hannibal
- More Cranes
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



6 Comments:
He is laser focused on you! Very beautiful. His hunger will win out...
I don't know what the wood is he is perched on, but it photographs beautifully!
Hannibal that's an old iron grill that' he's perched on and every time I get a shot I need to use magic erase to get the "you know what" off it since this is a favorite spot for the birds.
Beautiful shots of the jays, Barb. I'm sure your delicious fruit tempted them to come closer!!!!!
We just came home from vacation and had a great time. But I missed you and my bloggy friends.
I enjoyed seeing your 'little' birds also.
Hugs,
Betsy
Thanks for stopping by Betsy. I check your blog many times to see if you were home and can't wait for the pictures. I'm so glad that you and hubby had a good time.
You just gave me an idea. Going to set the apples out.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home