Friday, March 28, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- More snow.......
- RAH....it's Spring!
- More snow
- In The Snow
- Snowman for the Birds
- Detachable Wings
- My Pheasant
- Happy Valentine's Day
- A Red Day
- Red cont'd.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




2 Comments:
Oh I feel for you. Looks too cold...at least the sun is out. :)
We've had temps in the 70's here with sun all week. Today it's raining and 54 degrees. Needless to say we 'southerners' are freezing. :)
Christy my brother lives in FL. and is constantly trying to me to sympathize with his 50 degree temps.....no way!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home