Saturday, April 26, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- A Quiet Moment
- Gone Fishing
- Puzzled Geese
- Still frozen on April 4th.
- Scuze Me! Do birds talk?
- A Touch of Snow
- More snow.......
- RAH....it's Spring!
- More snow
- In The Snow
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I love these shots with the vase! What a great idea! I need to get creative again like I did with Chippy! :)
Thanks Kelly! It was fun seeing which birds were brave enough to come near the vase, some were so spooked that they flew away.
I like these, the last one is kind of confusing. Looks like it is in a lake of water. Photoshop?
The last one was done with a photoshop plug-in called Flood by Kagi and was a lot of fun. Many people use this filter for floral shots. Thanks for the nice comment!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home