Tuesday, May 06, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- Posin' Pretty
- A Quiet Moment
- Gone Fishing
- Puzzled Geese
- Still frozen on April 4th.
- Scuze Me! Do birds talk?
- A Touch of Snow
- More snow.......
- RAH....it's Spring!
- More snow
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




3 Comments:
I don't know what to tell you. Sometimes they come here too and then go. I've had them stay a spell too! I haven't figured them out but I sure enjoy seeing them!
Never seen one before, so you are doing better than me.
Kelly mine are like yours and sometimes don't stay long.
Leedra I'm sorry to hear you don't have any because they're so beautiful you can't help but do a double take when one flies by.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home