Sunday, August 10, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- ......more ducks & geese
- Rose Breasted Grosbeak
- Posin' Pretty
- A Quiet Moment
- Gone Fishing
- Puzzled Geese
- Still frozen on April 4th.
- Scuze Me! Do birds talk?
- A Touch of Snow
- More snow.......
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



2 Comments:
These were adorable - the duck butts made me laugh! I had just posted bird butts on my birding blog - so glad someone else sees "my point of view" - ha,ha!
I'd say be both enjoy having fun with photography and look for the quirky stuff. I checked out your blog and it's super nice.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home