Monday, August 11, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- Love is wonderful
- Everything is just ducky!
- ......more ducks & geese
- Rose Breasted Grosbeak
- Posin' Pretty
- A Quiet Moment
- Gone Fishing
- Puzzled Geese
- Still frozen on April 4th.
- Scuze Me! Do birds talk?
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



5 Comments:
This is really nice. I especially like how it looks against the black background of your blog. :)
Beautiful photograph w/ the fiery sky and the quote is perfect!
Glad you visited my blog so I was able to find yours. I'll be back! :-)
Kelly we haven't had many good sunsets lately but I got lucky one night and took this in the backyard against the blue spruce.
Shelly it's always nice to find a comment from someone new and I'm so glad you stopped by. I just found you on birdgirls blog and have added you to my favorites file. Did you notice that we both live in Michigan?
Lovely sunset and quote.
Thanks Leedra, I'm glad you like it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home