Friday, November 14, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- The day visitor
- 2nd. blog Award
- This is where I live.
- Cranes for Hannibal
- More Cranes
- Last of the Cranes
- Happy Halloween
- Busted!
- Blackbirds in the cornfield
- Winter Bird Station
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






6 Comments:
Barb, love this jay and starling series. Two of the bossiest birds in the birdworld beak to beak! Beautiful pictures! I know you are North but I can't believe the ice on the branches already-yikes!
PK
Never seen a young starling with those markings. Great photos.
love this post.
Starlings are never on my good side, but I do love how they look in the winter. Very photographic! ...And they are bullies! Even big bad bullies like Blue Jays cringe...
Loved these photos!
The birds never cease to amaze and entertain me and I really enjoyed watching these two and am glad I could share it. Thanks all for the nice comments.
Birdgirl watching these two was a real treat and I so enjoyed getting the shots.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home