Sunday, December 07, 2008

Fun Time

I finally have enough bird photos to start putting collages together which will be used for card designs.

Posted by Picasa

14 Comments:

Blogger Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful shots, Barb... I especially love the Cardinal one. When I got up at 6 a.m. today (to go to early church), it was barely light outside. I went to put my bird food out --and there were 3 Cardinals waiting for me. They are the first to get there in the morning and the last to leave at night.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Betsy my cardinals come early morning and late night too and I very seldom get a chance for a shot. This one just happened to land on a branch in the sunshine yesterday and I got lucky. I complain about the winter months but really love seeing the cardinals in the snow.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Leedra said...

Lovely!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

I am awe struck - they are beautiful!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Thanks so much Betsy, Shelley, and Leedra. It's a lot of fun making the collages but even more so when I post them and get some feedback from you guys. Your comments are very much appreciated!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

These collages are great! You choose very complimentary images for these. Loved them both!

4:04 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Those are absolutely beautiful cards.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Thanks for the thumbs up Hannibal and Richard and I'll be printing these for sure. There's just one more shot that I hope to get and that's of a pair of cardinals in the snow!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Thanks for stopping and looking Birdgirl, your comment is much appreciated.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Barb!

I love the cardinal collage it is my favorite. I usually love the soothing blues but the golds and reds seem very festive and full of Christmas cheer.

They both really are beautiful works of photographic art!

PK

11:33 AM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

PK I really appreciate your opinion and will be using the cardinal for a christmas card and I'll use the soothing jay for a "thinking of you" or "get well". Thanks so much for the input.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Pat Dolan said...

What program do you use to create your beautiful collages? You've done a wonderful job arranging your photos in a pleasing and satisfying composition!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Hi Pat, I use Picasa which is a simple one click process.More time goes into taking a editing the photos than the collage itself. Have fun.......

5:54 PM  
Blogger Pat Dolan said...

Thank you! I used Picassa a long time ago, but haven't used it in years. Guess I'll have to go try it out!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home