Wednesday, December 24, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- No luck with the bird shots.
- Fun Time
- Lotsa Birds
- Come to my window Mr. Bluejay
- No Big Birds
- The Herd
- cont'd
- OOPS!
- Mind your manners
- The day visitor
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




10 Comments:
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Do you have a nice treat out for them today?
Chuck
Merry Christmas to you and yours !
This is really sweet Barb and thanks for the christmas greetings.
Sarah
Thanks for stopping Chuck, Richard, and Sarah!
Hi Barb, I too hope you and your family --including the birds---have a wonderful terrific day today.
Merry Christmas.. I love the picture!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
I love this! What a great photo for your greeting! How lucky for you that the cardinal landed at the perfect spot! Merry Christmas!
This warms my heart - lovely greeting!
Thanks so much for stopping by Shelley, Bird Girl,Hannibal, and Betsy and I hope you all had a great christmas.
I came across this blog today and all I can say is Wow!.I like what I see and will be back.Gardens and birds are dear to my heart.
Blessings,Ruth
Thanks for stopping by Ruth. I love comments but most of all I enjoy making new friends.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home