Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beautiful Flowers

I'm probably making this post as an apology for the worms & spiders but don't be surprised if I come back with more since I love insects.
This is my Nicotina and Dahlias. I plant the Nicotina for the Hummers and they love it.
The berries are on my flowering Maple shrub and I've photographed them a zillion times because they're so vibrant that I'm drawn to them each time I go out in the yard.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Leedra said...

These are great, but I don't mind the insects at all. Just wait until I start posting all of them I have taken since Spring. I have mainly just put them to the side to look at later. This winter's post may all be spider and bugs.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

I love how all the red just pops out at you - beautiful!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Leedra I can't wait to see your insect posts and I'll bet you can even identify them, mine are mostly unknowns and I'll post more too.
Shelly thanks so much for stopping by and I'm glad you like the reds too.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Bird Girl the finches and cardinals eat the berries and I have been able to get some nice shots. Thanks for stopping by!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home