Monday, September 22, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- The Globe Feeder
- Do you remember......
- Froggie's Night Out
- Snake vs Fisherwomen
- Life's Crossroads
- Love is wonderful
- Everything is just ducky!
- ......more ducks & geese
- Rose Breasted Grosbeak
- Posin' Pretty
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






4 Comments:
Still interesting to look at! Though I think I prefer the worms!
:-)
Hi Shelly, I prefer the worms too since the spider is right next to my front door......Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Great photographs, not sure what the last 2 are.
Leedra I don't what they are either but sure are photogenic and move very slowing so they're good models too. They're definately leaf eaters and don't seem to do any permanent damage to the Red-twig Dogwood. Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home