Monday, October 13, 2008
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- New-age Gardening
- A Yummy Conclusion
- Prime Real Estate
- Beautiful Flowers
- Worms & Spiders
- The Globe Feeder
- Do you remember......
- Froggie's Night Out
- Snake vs Fisherwomen
- Life's Crossroads
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



4 Comments:
lovely fall tribute!
Love that last one alot. Great use of light & shadows!
I really like this last photograph.
Thanks for the feedback guys, the last is my favorite too and it will be a print.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home