Tuesday, January 06, 2009
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- Merry Christmas
- No luck with the bird shots.
- Fun Time
- Lotsa Birds
- Come to my window Mr. Bluejay
- No Big Birds
- The Herd
- cont'd
- OOPS!
- Mind your manners
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




9 Comments:
Beautiful picture. Like what you did with it.
I love the softened edges on your beautiful photo! Getting 2 birds is always twice as nice! :)
Barb, Haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope you are okay. Love the TWO woodpeckers at your feeder...Mine still come one at a time.
Hugs,
Betsy
Barb, I was wondering about you too but I see this beautiful photo and know that all is good. I love the softened margins too. Very cool capture Barb!
Yep, the soft edging really works with this! It really brings you in! Nice!
Hi Richard and Hannibal, the softened edges are an easy one-step effect in picasa and I'm glad to hear that you both like it.
Betsy, PK, and Leedra thanks for stopping by and checking on me. Hugs to you all!
Birdgirl I really strive for artistry and am glad you like it.
Wow! I love the shots of your deer! The one that shows the snow all over the head in particular. Great shots!
A couple? Can't tell if the one below is the female, but I would think so.
Like the way you soften the edges.
Leedra’s Photos For Fun
Leedra’s Greeting Cards
Photography By Leedra
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home