Sunday, May 17, 2009
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- More Tulips
- Is it finally apring?
- Cardinals & Snow
- More Collages
- Bluejay Collage
- Here Kitty Kitty
- Checkered
- Full House
- Color Deprived
- Sharing time with friends.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



5 Comments:
Barb you are too sweet! And this little boy is darling, his face is a heart breaker! I have a message for you at my blog when you get a chance to ramble over. I wanted a new blog entry from you and you delivered one heck of an entry! And you get to look at that little face everyday too lucky you!
Thank you Barb!!
What an adorable little guy! What fun to get to watch four of them!
A sweet little guy!! Love this photo!!
Lovely photo, sure you are enjoying getting to see them regularly.
Leedra’s Photos For FunLeedra’s Greeting CardsPhotography By Leedra
Thank you for all the nice comments guys and I'm anxious to go back and get shots of them with their respective mothers. I was really excited to see so many different colors this year.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home