Friday, January 30, 2009
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- Full House
- Color Deprived
- Sharing time with friends.
- Baby it's cold outside!!!!
- Oh Deer, they're raiding the feeders again!
- Two for One
- Merry Christmas
- No luck with the bird shots.
- Fun Time
- Lotsa Birds
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



7 Comments:
THe first shot is really neat.LOve the checkered pattern on the wings.
Blessings,Ruth
Hi Ruth, this is a first for me and I'm soooo happy!
Barb they are beautiful shots but the first one is a superb capture. Makes me want to reach out and touch those feathers-wow!
PK I've been having a little trouble with clarity but once that new lens comes things will get a little better. Thanks so much for your encouragement!
Thanks Birdgirl, we had some wind that day and the punky hair was a plus!
Love these shots! The feed is also interesting. What is it?
Hannibal I think what you're seeing is the feeder itself whick is made from tiny pebbles. The food itself is high energy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home