Is it finally apring?
We've has the longest and coldest winter I've seen in a long time and on April 18th. I finally have some flowers in bloom. There are tons of buds and with the warming temps the tulips should all bloom within the next two weeks. We have a good extended forecast and I'm going to take a chance and start planting annuals. I've done this in the past and been sorry but am hoping this year will be different. It's also time to clean the feeders and rearrange them and hopefully get some good bird shots. My red-wunged blackbirds have been here for awhile and I know the orioles will follow so I've got oranges on the grocery list. Hurrah for Spring!!!



7 Comments:
Barb I am so excited to see your happy flower faces enjoying their springie-ness BUT I am super excited that you have done a new blog entry! Whew, it has been awhile!! Happy Spring!
PK
Hi PK I've been a little under the weather for a while but now things are improving and my tulips are starting to bloom. It's been such a long dreary that I intend to plant zillions of flowers for summer photography. Thanks so much for stopping by.
I found your blog through At the Water. I enjoyed looking through some of your photos. Beautiful flower and bird photos and nice collages. Flowers and birds are among my favorite things to photograph. Alas, no flowers blooming yet here in Alaska except indoors. The snow is melting quickly though, and the geese have begun their spring migration through Fairbanks, so it won't be long until I can work outdoors in the garden.
The collage is very pretty.
Have missed you, glad to see you have returned.
Leedra’s Photos For FunLeedra’s Greeting CardsPhotography By Leedra
Glad you're back! Sorry you weren't feeling well! Your flower collage is beautiful and makes me smile!
I love doing collages and am so glad to have someone to share them with. Thank you all for your nice comments and good wishes and welcome Elaine as a first time poster and feel free to visit often. I looked at your blog and really enjoyed it.
You have posted very good pictures of nature.
Alternative energy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home