Sunday, February 01, 2009

Here Kitty Kitty

You won't believe where she is. Think Hard...where do kitties go when they disappear.
She's on the roof!
She's still there!

Yep.....queen of the roost!
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barb who is this sweet fuzz face? She thinks she is a smart little fancy pants up there with that great view!

" I iz on your roof watch'n all you do-oh, yous thought it waz ur haus? Nah,iz mine!"

Has the 50mm arrived yet? I am thinking of the Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 VR DX Zoom. What you think? It really will be the only lens that I buy in my lifetime, I think. I want it to be my "go to" lens. Would appreciate your thoughts here or elsewhere whatever is best.

I love the kitty photos..........

PK

4:46 AM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

PK I got such a kick out of this that I had to show it to my daughter. You do pretty good "cat talk".

btw....I'm checking on your lens.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have not already treated yourself to this site, cats and their catspeak-I Can Has Cheezburger. I go there almost everyday for my cheezburger fix!

Thank you for checking on the lens and what you think.

Going on a short day trip today with camera at the ready-ta-da...

8:02 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Marvin my cat is quite impressed w/ your kitty's climbing skills and wants to know how long she stayed up there? What a cutie!!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Shelley she spends a great deal of time on the roof and keeps an eye out for intruders. This is indeed her house.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Barb, she's a Watch Cat... She's taking care of the entire home!!!! What a Cutie.
Hugs,
Betsy

6:18 PM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Hi Betsy, more than anything I have missed your hugs. Thank you so much for sending some my way.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home