Saturday, January 17, 2009
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- Oh Deer, they're raiding the feeders again!
- Two for One
- Merry Christmas
- No luck with the bird shots.
- Fun Time
- Lotsa Birds
- Come to my window Mr. Bluejay
- No Big Birds
- The Herd
- cont'd
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



5 Comments:
I'd stay with the kitties too! They're too cute to leave and go out and freeze! :)
Kelly
Barb---That's the same title I used yesterday when it went down to "0" here. Brrrrr... Your kitties don't look cold at all!!!!! They aren't spoiled are they???? ha
Hugs,
Betsy
Bird Girl, Kelly, and Bestsy, we're having a heat wave and it's sixteen degrees out but me 'n the kitties are still staying in by the fire. Thanks for stopping by!
I love when a kitty lays on the floor and turns his head up! Makes me want to scratch his cheeks and rub his belly! Your kitty is a beauty!! (I just did a post on my kitty at my log cabin blog. Must be something about this weather that makes us think of our purring friends!)
Great lighting for these! Stay warm!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home