Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Birthday

Eating is what we do best and so there's always a great selection of desserts for everyone. Yellow cake with caramel frostin from Saunders is my favorite and my sister drove all the way to Wyandotte to get one for me. Thank you soooo much Laura. It was a beautiful day for cooking on the grill and we all had a wonderful time.

I'm being very brave here and showing a photo of my young self. Thanks everyone for the beautiful gifts, cards, candy, desserts and best of all for coming.
Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Rural Rambler said...

Well! Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday TO YOU!! Happy Birthday Dear Barb!! :) So, nice to see your young self and know you had a fantastical day. I love caramel frostin cakes and doughnuts too...

5:02 AM  
Blogger Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Happy Birthday.Sounds like a fun time.
Blessings,Ruth

7:11 AM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Thank you so much for the birthday song PK and you have such a lovely voice!
Ruth and Barb it's good to see you and thanks for stopping by on my birthday. I'm 69! WOW!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 69th. birthday and I really like your blog.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Happy Birthday, the treats look amazing!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Happy birthday!!! Those cakes looks amazing - and of course how can you go wrong w/ Saunders?? :-)

3:26 PM  
Blogger Pat Nighswander said...

Hi Barb good to see you... Happy birthday better later than never..it has been a not bad fall... this week I got some swan shots... today was 50F

10:42 PM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Hi Pat, we're having an amazing fall and it must be indian summer. This was the opening day of hunting season and all I had was a opposum on my front porch for the suet. I went to PP to see your whistling swans and it was a really great shot. Good to hear from you.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home