Tuesday, January 20, 2009
About Me

- Name: Gardener's Garden
I'm an outdoor photographer and I follow the light from dawn to dusk and most of the shots in my blog are from my own garden. My daughter Kim and I are both Certified Master Gardeners and have spent the last few years creating a four season garden filled with perrenial flowers and shrubs and teeming with wildlife. This gives us a great deal of enjoyment and endless photo ops.
Previous Posts
- Baby it's cold outside!!!!
- Oh Deer, they're raiding the feeders again!
- Two for One
- Merry Christmas
- No luck with the bird shots.
- Fun Time
- Lotsa Birds
- Come to my window Mr. Bluejay
- No Big Birds
- The Herd
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




5 Comments:
Barb I went to Tina's and found many great photos, thanks for the heads up.
So beautiful - makes one very reflective!
this one makes a person stop and take notice
Leedra’s Photos For Fun
Leedra’s Greeting Cards
Photography By Leedra
Very nice combination of photography and "saying" to envoke auditory awareness and feeling. My thought is that if you can create a connection or feeling from the viewer, than you have truly created a work of art. Congratulations!
Thanks everyone for the nice comments and Kelly I've always struggled with writing so this would be a wonderful goal to attain.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home