Saturday, February 14, 2009

More Collages

The kitties are a wall hanging and since they're snyomonus with cats I thought it would make a good post.

I have tons of these little birds and they were on a feeding frenzy today so it was pretty easy to get shots.
Posted by Picasa

17 Comments:

Blogger Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I love collages and yours are so well done.
Blessings,Ruth

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I come to your blog via Toni (a spattering). Your bird photos are stunning, and combining them into a collage is so lovely. Is it cheeky to ask what camera you use, and lenses? Ann (from UK)

12:40 AM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Hi Ann thanks for stopping by and I'm happy to share my camera info with you. I'm using a Olympus E510 with a 50mm 1:2 macro, 70-300mm,Sigma 150mm, and a 35mm macro. I love photography.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Thanks Ruth & Barb and have a great bird day!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Craig Glenn said...

Very nice!

Craig

1:57 PM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Thanks Craig!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Your collages are such beautiful pieces of artwork! I enjoy them very much!!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Your collages are such beautiful pieces of artwork! I enjoy them very much!!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Your collages are such beautiful pieces of artwork! I enjoy them very much!!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Barb, How are you??? I haven't heard from you in awhile...

Love your Valentine's collage.
Hugs,
Betsy

8:05 PM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Betsy ever since you started your new blog I'm having trouble finding your most recent posts so I hope you come back and read this and help me out. Thanks so much for your nice comment.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Shelley I love doing these collages and really appreciate your enthusiam and interest. That's what keeps me going.

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Barb! I love these two collages and of course am drawn to the one with the kitty wall hanging. How cute is that?

Beautiful work with the birds! Makes me almost appreciate the winter snow season, but gosh I am so ready for spring!!!!!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

PK I'm with you and am counting the days until spring. Thanks so much for stopping by.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Leedra said...

The basket makes a very nice photo with the birds.

Leedra’s Photos For Fun
Leedra’s Greeting Cards
Photography By Leedra

9:41 PM  
Blogger Gardener's Garden said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Leedra.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Klk_Endeavors said...

Putting the cat picture in with the birds was such a cute and ironic idea!! You never cease to amaze me. :)

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home